Thank you to all 2016 attendees! Stay tuned for details on next year’s ticket sales!
If purchasing online, please print tickets and bring them to the event- your name will not be on a Will Call list. Tickets cannot be accepted on smartphone screens.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards can be used for entry at the gate. We do not guarantee vendors (selling food or merchandise) will accept credit cards. There will NOT be an ATM onsite. Bring all the cash you need!
Tickets/tastings may not be split between two or more people. Each person must purchase their own 10 Tasting or 20 Tasting ticket in order to drink. Designated drivers will NOT be allowed to drink at all inside the festival.
Each guest purchasing a tasting ticket will receive a wristband with 10 or 20 “tick marks” which designate the number of tastings remaining.
- 4 oz. of beer = 1 tasting
Guests purchasing 10 and 20 tasting tickets will receive a souvenir beer tasting glass. Admission Only tickets grant full access to everything the festival has to offer- the rockin’ bands, cooking demonstrations, homebrew tent seminars and much more…just no beer.
Food is available for purchase only inside the festival.
- We ID Everyone- Must be 21 or older to purchase a tasting ticket and drink alcohol. No exceptions!
- Bring a Seat or Blanket – There’s plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the festival.
- Pets- Well-behaved, healthy pets are welcome on leashes. Please make sure to pick up after your pet!
- No coolers or outside food and beverages. Bottled water will be provided free of charge for all guests at our Hydration Stations.
- Cash vs. Credit – It is strongly recommended to bring ample cash with you to make food or souvenir purchases. Many vendors are unable to take credit cards of any kind. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover will be accepted for ticket purchases at the gate.
- Bring your tickets. Your name will not be on a Will Call list. Tickets cannot be accepted on smartphone screens.
- Parking is limited. Scroll down for transportation options and visit the Getting Here page for complete details.
For complete details on transportation and parking options for Blacksburg Brew Do, visit the Getting Here page.
At the end of the day, do not drink and drive. Call one of the taxi services below:
- Blacksburg Hooptie Ride: 540-449-DRIV (3748)
- Blacksburg Taxi: 540-552-6671
- Fresh Air Transportation and FAT Taxi: 540-999-8294
- Text-A-Cab: 540-307-4835
- Uber phone application available